until Tokyo Olympics

Dec 1, 2013

Tricolor

It's been over a month since I started learning French. It's much more difficult than English. Whew...

I just thought of putting a French flag seal on my French learning notebook. I found the area in a shop where seals of many countries are sold. I looked for French flag, tricolor, tricolor, tricolor...
I found it! and bought it.

This is the flag seal I bought.

When I was trying putting it, I wondered which was the upper side, red or blue?
I looked up the French flag on the Internet.

What!?!?!?
French flag is vertical tricolor, not horizontal!! Ooops!

Silly me!

So, what flag is this?
I looked up on the Internet again.

Oh, it's Netherlands flag. Yes, I know it. It's exactly Netherlands. I wonder why I didn't notice.

Silly me again!

Then, I bought the right French flag seal and put it on my notebook.
Ta-da!



No comments:

Post a Comment