until Tokyo Olympics

Mar 27, 2019

Declining the RWC volunteer

At the end of last month, I finally received the role offer of the Rugby World Cup volunteer,

and,

actually I declined working as a volunteer immediately.

The role I was offered was, working around the city and fun zone, which means, it's not a volunteer who works in the RWC event.

In the Tokyo Olympics, there are 2 kinds of volunteers, one is the event volunteer recruited by the TOCOG, and the other is working in each city which is something like working as a guide for tourists and it is recruited by each city. What I have applied for was, of course, the event volunteer.

So, in the RWC, it is like that I was offered a city volunteer.
I've applied for the RWC volunteer because I wanted to work in the event.
There were many roles for the event expect for the role I was offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment