until Tokyo Olympics

Feb 15, 2018

The King of Snowboard is still the king after all.

Shaun White (the US) won the gold medal in Snowboard Half Pipe.

He has been always the top in Snowboard. Many of snowboarders are very young, even there are many teenagers, but Shaun is already 31. But, he was sill strong. Amazing!
(from left;
Ayumu Hirano - Japan - Sliver medalist
Shaun White - the US - Gold medalist
Scott James - Australia - Bronze medalist)
(from https://www.nikkei.com)

Ayumu Hirano (Japan) won the silver medal at the Sochi Olympics at age 15, 15 years old!  He aimed at the gold medal this time, but unfortunately ended up the silver medal. But he did great!

Both Shaun and Ayumu were seriously injured from an accident in snowboarding last year. Overcoming the injury, they were stood on the Olympic podium after showing great performance.

Ayumu is still 19 with a bright future.

For 19-year-old Ayumu and 23-year-old Scott James (Bronze medalist), Shaun has been an icon since they were kids. And now, they have caught up with him and play in the same field. On the one hand, Shaun has been the top since they were kids. Three of them are awesome!

Scott is coming up in conversation in Japan because of his good looks. Haha.


--------------------
I'm not familiar with snowboard at all. I first learned about regular stance and goofy stance.
I imagined that I do snowboard or surfing. I think I would take goofy stance. Hmm... I'm (my legs are) lefty?

No comments:

Post a Comment