until Tokyo Olympics

Mar 24, 2018

Tokyo 2020 ID

TOCOG has started kind of service for connecting Tokyo 2020 with everybody directly... at least such explanation is written on the Tokyo 2020 ID web page. I just found this website the other day.
https://id.tokyo2020.jp

The headline is;
"ID registration" is the first step toward Tokyo 2020

It also says;
It starts first with an e-mail newsletter, and is going to deliver information of ticket, events, goods, volunteer etc.

However, it doesn't seem to be fully active. Is it in the trial phase?
I registered it a week ago, but I haven't receive any newsletter yet. Also, the ID My Page is cheap and what you can do on the My Page for now is just selecting sports you are interested in. I guess you would receive some kind of information based on your sports preference?

I think that it is going to become enriched? I hope so.

The problem is that there is only a Japanese site, no English site.
The typical Japanese way which is far from "Globalization."

No comments:

Post a Comment