until Tokyo Olympics

Dec 25, 2018

The application has been closed.

The application for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics volunteer was closed on 21st.
I, of course, have applied.

For the application on the My Page, entering language skills, uniform sizes, volunteer experience etc. and uploading a face photo were required.

CODE
Also, There was a "Code" section.
In my case,
the RWC 2019 organizing committee has gave one code for the people who won the lottery for the volunteer.
So I was able to enter this code.

There seems to be various "code." For example, the employees of the companies which are partners of the Olympics are given a code.
I think that this "partner company code" must be strong! The TOCOG can't eliminate their important partner company's employees.

There are people who have several codes. Hmm... I have only one, but it's at least better than nothing.

THE NEXT STEP
According to the mail from the TOCOG, people who CAN proceed to the next stage will be informed about an interview and orientations between January and July.
Between Janyary and July!?!?! What's a vague and long period!
And, people who CANNOT proceed to the next stage will be informed accordingly on September. September!?!?!?!?!

OK, I guess,
if I can't receive anything by February or at the latest by March, I will consider it as failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment