until Tokyo Olympics

Jun 29, 2014

The Group stage has finished.

Spain, Italy, England and Portugal, many European soccer powers were eliminated before the 2nd stage.

On the other hand, Latin American countries showed great performance so far.
Home-court advantage? I don't think it's only a reason though.


Here it is the 2nd stage tournament.



The persons I'm going to take notice of are;

James Rodriguez of Colombia.
Actually I didn't know of him at all. But because I hear many people praise him a great deal, I though I should see this talented young boy carefully.

 Rodriguez scored a goal.

Vincent Enyeama, a goalkeeper of Nigeria
He is a funny and very friendly person!
Enyeama chaffing a opposite player Messi during the game!!

Enyeama telling jokes to the referees during the half time!!

Miguel Herrera, a coach of Mexico
His enthusiastic reactions have been a hot topic in this World Cup.
Herrera being more excited than the players



The countries which I think become dark-horse in addition to Costa Rica are;

Chile, Colombia, Belgium

No comments:

Post a Comment