until Tokyo Olympics

Jan 16, 2019

The outcome of the Interview Roadshow

As I wrote, I attended the Interview Roadshow for the Rugby World Cup 2019 Japan Volunteer a month ago.

Then finally, I received the outcome.
I logged in the My Page and found "Acceptance." Goody!!


I promptly received the mail which said "Welcome to "TEAM NO-SIDE."

It also informed the renewal of the volunteer site and its new URL.
However! it's impossible to access it! An error message I have never seen appears. I guess that it's not due to too much traffic but due to server setting or so.

Also, I received the mail about an Orientation held in March.
I wonder why, but it's an optional, not must-attended event. Optional orientation?

I'm going to attend it, I can't sign up for it so far because of the current website trouble though.


Anyway, I'm very happy becoming a member of the TEAM NO-SIDE!!

2 comments:

  1. That's great news!

    I intended to write a comment about the Olympic volunteer names and the Rugby volunteer team name, but haven't done that yet.

    Meanwhile, I want to send my quick congratulations to you for being accepted as a member of Team No-Side. That will be valuable experience and "qualification points" for the big event next year. Yes, we can now say "next year"!

    I'll catch up with my comments on your previous posts later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tim! I'm very happy.

    Oh, yes! The Tokyo Olympics is finally "next year"!

    ReplyDelete